Instructions to Flash Stock ROM Using Smartphone Flash Tool
If you want to flash Stock firmware on your android device using SP Flash Tool. Then these are the instruction which will complete help you to flash any Smartphone stock ROM firmware easily. Before flashing your android device, your device must be charged at least 50%. So follow the simple steps below to flash Stock or custom firmware on your android device using SP Flash Tool.
Step By Step Guide To Flash Stock Rom Using SP Flash Tool
- Download and install Android USB Driver on your Windows PC.
- Switch Off your android device and remove battery if removable.
- Download Stock Rom for your android device which you want to flash.
- Download & Extract SP Flash Tool.
- Now open Flash_tool.exe file from the list.
- Once SP Flash Tool is launched click on Download Tab.
- In Download Tab click on the Scatter Loading File.
- Now locate the Scatter Loading File in the stock rom folder.
- Click on the Download Button to start flashing process.
- Press and hold Volume UP key and connect your MTK android device to your computer through USB Data cable.
- Once flashing process done, a Green Ring will appear on your computer screen.